PopCultPins on the Back When We Were Interesting Podcast
Denver Comic Con 2015 was pretty good to me. I sat down with the guys with the Back When We Were Interesting Podcast. Was interviewed by 2 guys, we talked about why/how I started making pins. We went a bit more in depth as to what I want to get out of PopCultPins as well as the future of the company. Take a full listen below.
Quick Podcast Recap:
- Starting up my own company
- @SortaGeek <3 him some pins
- @303_Ninja was also there, not a huge pin fanatic, but kewl.
- Laid Off, decided to go balls deep on starting a business
- Found someone else with a laser, no goin back
- I have no shame
- My son is awesome
- I <3 me some Firefly
- Made custom pins for @JewelStaite & @Alan_Tudyk
- Got my pins in their hands
- No pix as of yet
- This stuff looks great
- Time varies on design
- I got zen once
- Meditation mazes are hard
- I play old school mario from time to time
- Geek/Nerd Lifestyle Accessory Brand
- Water Bottles
- Drinking Glasses
- Shot Glasses
- FOR THE HORDE!!!
- Non-Wow Playing guy feels awkward
- I do custom pieces
- and much more, gotta listen to the whole thing!
Check out @PopCultPins – get your own Lazer burned wood pin! I did and it rocks pic.twitter.com/XisD8qbrR3
— Josh Hawkes (@303_Ninja) August 2, 2015